Different types of separation processes are:
- Simple distillation
- Fractional distillation
- Separating funnel
- Magnetic separation
Solid-Liquid Separation is major unit operations which exists in almost every flow scheme which relates to the chemical process industries, are beneficiation, for various industries like pharmaceutics, food or water and waste treatment. Techniques of separation are very different and the objective of a site is to cater a platform for the plant with design engineers, research personnel, and students to discuss practices, experiences as well new developments in the fascinating unit operation.
Relevant subjects discussed are:
- Coagulation and flocculation by bridging polymers.
- Moisture reduction by wetting agents.
- Particle analysis and its influence on performance.
- Fixing a Relative Filtration Index during the research phase.
- Establishing diminishing returns on wash efficiencies and drying.
- Filtering medium and its selection.
- Evaluating long-term effects on separation rates.
Brief summary about our solid liquid separation products:-
1. Filter Bags-Liquid
Filter bags are produced for minimal filtration performance. It’s been made from carefully selected media, as per the specifications of the process industry. Different types of media are used such as needle felt, monofilament, as well multi-filament. It’s helped in removing solid particulate from liquids where large volumes of contamination are available or where vast viscous fluids are essential to be filtered. It offers an effective solution to many filtration problems.
- 1.a Felt Filter Bags
- Easy for Installation
- Seal easily fits within the cage
- With Double Seal to prevent liquid bypass.
- 1.b Mesh Bags
- Easy Installation
- Available with SDS and Double seal.
- Much Advanced Pressure Seal then traditional design
- 1.c Monofilament Mesh Filter Bags
- Collapse Free
- A thick wall design to stop deformation under excessive pressure.
- Available with double seal to prevent liquid bypass.
- Advanced Pressure Seal.
- 1.d Extended life Felt Bags
The foremost filter layer is made up from non-singed media, putting all pore openings on the felt unblocked slows down the premature formation of filter cakes,
- 1.e Extended life Mesh Bags
The product is with universal compatibility so it can be fits and seals in most brands of standard bag housings. It is collapse free which is with thick wall design to resist deformation under excessive pressure
- 1.f Durable Felt Bags
Design effort focuses on extending filter’s service life. The inner pre-filter layer is coarser than final filter layer to set graded pore depth structure. Coarse contaminant particles
- 1.g Oil Adsorbing Bags
Heavy duty oil adsorbing capability absorbs trace oil up to twenty-three times of absorbents dry weight.
- 1.h Absolute Bags
Exclusive by FDA compliant polypropylene micro fiber matrix, Silicon-free. Product is Non-foaming with Low TOC content
- 1.i Pleated Felt Bags
Consist of series of pleated micron which felts with depth-graded pore opening structure. The filter surface area is 2.5 times vast than industrial standards & its filter media depth
- 1.j Pleated Absolute Efficiency Bags
It increased filter surface area at high range compared to industrial standards, simultaneously improved flow rate and reduced pressure drop