We offer a wide range of gas filtration systems for the removal of dirt, dust, rust, condensates, moisture contents, oil impurities & exhaust fumes. Filtered gas results lower the downtime & reduce the production loss. These filtration systems are designed depending on their flow required, line size, working pressure, working temperature & level of filtration rating. Filter housings can be made of SS 316, SS 304, carbon Steel or aluminum. Filter elements are made of varieties of selective fiber media to achieve the desired filtration level.
We offer the replacement of existing vessels and new designs vessels. These are made as per the process required to offer a high filtration area, lower pressure drop & extended service life of filter element. GasFilters are also available in customized designs & capacity to meet particular process parameters.
Filter housings for these filters are available in standard designs codes like ASME SEC VIII DIV I & other pressure vessel designs code stamped upon special request.
GasFilters are further classified in three different categories
- Particle removal filter (for removal of dirt, dust, rust & other metal particles up to 1 micron).
- High efficiency filter (for removal of oil & moisture contents and fine particles up to 0.01 micron).
- Carbon filter (for removal of oil vapour, taste & odour).
- High flow rate.
- Low pressure-drop due to pleated configuration.
- High efficiency due to surface filtration.
- Reduction in downtime & maintenance.
- Easy to install & remove.
MOC of Housing
- SS 316, SS 304, MS/CS, Alloy Metals
MOC of Element
- SS 316L sintered media
- Stainless steel wiremesh
- Sintered ceramic
- Sintered polyethylene
- Activated carbon
- Synthetic fiber media
- Borosilicate glass fiber
|Natural gas filtration|
|CNG & LPG Gas filtration|